At BDifferent, we believe in better ideas created a different way. BDifferent is a marketing agency that specialises in branding and experiential marketing for both the Irish and UK market. We deliver everything from creative strategy right through to brand activation. We pride ourselves in bringing brands to life on behalf of our clients. We’re looking for a junior designer who believes and can achieve the same!
This is a great opportunity for a Junior Graphic Designer to join the BDifferent creative team. The ideal candidate will have strong print design preparation skills and a good grasp of video production & motion graphics (Premiere Pro and After Effects).
Roles & Responsibilities
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite Skills are essential (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects)
- A flair for video and motion graphics
- Demonstrate creative flair within brand guidelines
- Strong design skills in creating brochures, adverts and POS
- Good understanding of typographic principles
- Work proactively under own initiative and as part of the design team
- Producing marketing collateral within brand guidelines
Skills & Experience
- Strong print and production knowledge
- A portfolio that shows a range of brochures and advertising creative
- Highly organised individual with an eye for detail
- Ability to work under own initiative to strict deadlines
- Desire to continue learning and developing your skill set
- Flexible, creative and enthusiastic – team player
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Good client liaison skills
- 1 year plus design experience is preferable, but once you have the skills to pay the bills experience doesn’t really matter
- Website design is an added bonus but not essential
To apply please send your CV and Portfolio pdf or website link to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: €25,000 PA
Please note that due to the high number of applications we will be unable to respond to everybody.