RAFFAELLO EXPERIENTIAL MARKETING
Experiential marketing links a once-in-a-lifetime activity with your brand. The connection between the experience and your brand can be luxury, excitement, beauty, fun, wonder – whatever you want consumers to associate with your brand. We like to think BIG when it comes to experiential marketing. If you’re going to do it, do it BIG. Hot-air balloon BIG. For Raffaello, we branded and flew a full-size hot-air balloon out of one of Dublin’s most iconic parks, Merrion Square.
CONSUMER TOUCH POINT ELEMENTS
– Press releases to all national media
– Recruitment of social influencers (major voices in Irish social media) to amplify hashtag impact
– Press launch and photocall featuring Amy Huberman
– Consumer touch points: pre-event flower & product distribution throughout the city, on-site product distribution
– Fully branded site within Merrion Square: creating an exclusive, luxury venue in an open-air site with red carpet entrance and branded exit.
BEAUTY BUS & HOT-AIR BALLOON
The Raffaello hot-air balloon launch was the biggest experiential campaign for a single brand undertaken in Ireland.
The event was coupled with a comprehensive PR promotion and launched by Amy Huberman.
The two-day event had an audience reach of over 1 million people.